International Organizations Official Visa
The applicant who works for International Organization which is endorsed by United Nations and registered in Myanmar can apply Official visa. The validity of visa and duration of stay in Myanmar will be decided by the authority concerned. Extension of the visa can be made.
- a copy of duly filled and signed Official visa application form.
- two recent standard UK Passport photos with white-coloured background (Scanned photos are not allowed & photo must be taken within the last 6 months)
- an original passport with at least 6 months validity
- a letter of recommendation or invitation from each of the concerned international organization in Myanmar and the UK stating where and which activities the organization will be carrying out
- a copy of flight itinerary and hotel booking.
- £ 45.00 Single Entry visa fees/ £ 175 for 3 months Multiple Entry/ £ 350 for 6 months Multiple Entry/ £ 525 for 1 year Multiple Entry only in cash or UK postal order payable to Myanmar Embassy
Processing time- Approximately 5 or 10 working days (Postal application may take longer)
Please note that the additional documents or interview may be required.