It is valid for up to (3) months and duration of stay in Myanmar is up to (70) days from the date of arrival. Extension of the visa can be made.
Documents required :
- a copy of duly filled and signed Employment visa application form
- two recent standard UK Passport photos with white-coloured background (Scanned photos are not allowed & photo must be taken within the last 6 months)
- an original passport with at least 6 months validity
a letter of recommendation or appointment from the company concerned in Myanmar
- £ 45.00 visa fees only in cash or UK postal order payable to Myanmar Embassy
Processing time :
minimum 5 working days if the required documents or information are correctly provided by the applicants (Postal application may take longer)
The additional documents or interview may be required.
- Please note that the applicant must hold an employment registration card issued by Ministry of Labour, Employment and Social Security of Myanmar